The corporate structure of Obolon has been shaped over many years under the influence of a development strategy aimed at diversifying production, transition to the use of in-house raw materials, an innovative approach, absolute environmental safety and full social responsibility.
Obolon Corporation comprises the main plant, two separate production units, two subsidiaries and four enterprises with corporate rights. Overall, the corporation employs about 7500 people.
Main structural units of Obolon JSC
Main plant in Kyiv:
- Obolon JSC (production of beer, soft drinks, mineral water, brewer’s grain, etc).
- Zibert’s Brewery Subsidiary of Obolon JSC, Fastiv, Kyiv Region (production of beer, soft drinks).
- Krasylivske Subsidiary of Obolon JSC, Krasyliv, Khmelnitsky Region (production of mineral water, low-alcohol and soft drinks).
Enterprises with corporate rights:
- Okhtyrka Brewery JSC, Okhtyrka, Sumy Region. (production of beer, soft drinks, malt).
- Sevastopol Drinks Plant JSC, Autonomous Republic of Crimea (production of soft drinks).
- Bershad Integrated Complex JSC, Bershad, Vinnytsa Region (production of low-alcohol beverages).
- Diatkivtsi JSC, Kolomiya, Ivano-Frankivsk Region (malt production).
- Obolon Agro LLC, Chemerivtsi, Khmelnytsk Region (agricultural production, raising of barley, cattle and pigs).
- Rokytne Glass Factory JSC, Rokytne, Rivne Region (production of glass containers).
Separate production units:
- Plant in Olexandria, Kirovograd Region (production of low-alcohol and soft drinks, PET bottle recycling, production of binding band).
- Malting plant in Chemerivtsi, Khmelnitsky Region (production of malt).